Saturday, December 18, 2010

The end of the shirts...

Ok, this is the end of my shirts....   At least for a while.  I have bought some to alter to sell. Maybe I can earn enough money to get to convention this summer in Wichita...


The design was centered on the shirt but the way the color came out it makes it seem a bit off.  But look at this bling!






I hope the recipient will like this!




Ok, that's almost it. I have one shirt left but am not going to post it as the person will know who it's for.  I did have some trouble with the bleach seeping under the stencils, the glue was giving up and just didn't adhere very good.  But it is a unique look....


2 comments:

Carol Hirsch said...

Love the black with red shirt. Very pretty!!!!! I'd love to open a present with that shirt in it.

Anonymous said...

Continue with the shirts, Carol. All prints have such unique features as the process dries. Blessings as you encourage all around you to know the Reason for the Season.
Keep Looking UP!