Monday, November 8, 2010

Old trucks....

My hubby's bday is this weekend and he and my dad have been restoring our old 1947 International pickup (I posted a pic a while back on my personal blog of how far they've gotten). What do these have in common, you ask??  Well, the new stamp set, Good Things, has a great old truck image that I really wanted to use in his birthday card! Unfortunately the link works but the picture isn't up yet, don't know why...   Anyway, here's the card I made for him.


I used Amberly Grace SWIC, matching cardstock and some screw brads.


I used the Stardust Clear Gel pen on the chrome, headlights and hubcaps.


I even took a picture of the Copic markers I used except I see that I missed the Blender. Oh well.

We spent the weekend in Sedona, AZ but not for his Bday or a belated anniversary get-away.  We had to pick up some equipment that a friend from northwest WY sent down for hubby.    We had a great time and the country was beautiful!!! I highly recommend a visit!

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I love this truck and I am sure you dh will love his card. Just "might" have to get this set just for the truck!!!

Angela K said...

I really like this image! Great card!!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Love this! Great coloring!