Monday, September 27, 2010

Product Update...

I understand that the Accessory Grab bag is no longer available. It was great while it lasted! I hope to play with some of the stuff that I got.

Also, sorry I had no post this weekend. I washed many windows and screens and did a bunch of Christmas shopping! I will take pics of what I make but you won't see them until after Christmas... Sorry. But I'll give you a hint.... They involved bleach. LOL! Got your curiosity up??

I hope to have the Fall Supplement the end of this week. And on Saturday, I'll be involved in a small craft fair in Green Valley, AZ at the AZ Scrapbooking store from 9 - 4. I'll be selling the not-so-loved used stamps that I have listed on the Stamps for Sale page. If there's anything you want better let me know a.s.a.p.!!

And on Oct. 8 I'll be involved in a small vendor's fair put on by Christian Women's Connection at the Tucson Country Club in Tucson, AZ. I don't know who you need to contact but this group is excellent! I was involved with this organization for many years in northwest WY and eastern MT. I will be giving away a $30 gift certificate and selling some card kits and cards at this function.

Well, I hope to have something to post tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: