Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Supplement

The Angel Company™ is making a change with the new supplement to be more affordable for this current economy.  I've ordered 30 and we can begin ordering Oct. 1.  Anyway, the new supplement is 44 pages of images only, no samples, and sells for $1.95!!!  There are 44 NEW sets!!!  And if you check my tab just below the banner you can see a few of the new sets.

Mischelle Smith, the owner of the company, has become an amazing Copic marker colorer!  Here is a sample of her coloring using a new set.  Isn't it amazing? I love sunflowers so I will probably be ordering this set.  And I'm going to need a LOT more practice with my Copics.



Also, effective Oct. 1 the hostess 1/2 price items and booking bonuses change. Stamps will still be 1/2 price but accessories will only be 40% off. This is still a very GOOD deal as our local scrapbooking store sells Copic markers at $6.50 each (sets are a hair cheaper and if you take a Copic class the markers are 20% off the day of the class).

No comments: