Saturday, September 11, 2010

Always Remember...

Today we will remember the tragic event that took place 9 years ago in New York City and Washington D.C. Thousands of lives were lost by Muslim terrorists as they attacked our great country in the name of hate.
This is in their Quaran, their "bible".  Only by the grace of God did not more die. His hand of protection was obvious in the stories of those who were not in the towers when the planes hit. My prayers go out to the families of the killed and the rescuers who survived trying to help. Right now our country promotes their "religion" and we will suffer more for that in the years to come in some way.  But this is Biblical. I praise God for His salvation offered freely to those who love and trust Him. Romans 3:23 says, "For all have sinned, we all fall short of God's glorious standard." Then Romans 5:8, "But God showed His great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord," Romans 6:23. Romans 10:13, "For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

I am a Christian, I love the Lord my God and His Spirit lives in me. If you find any of this offensive, I'm sorry. But Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is an integral part of me. If you must unsubscribe or un-follow, so be it. God gave me my talent and I love sharing that with you.  I don't preach often and I usually do it on my personal blog but this day is too important to ignore.  Thank you if you stay with me.  I appreciate it.

3 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

Beautifully written!

Catherine Kraft said...

Carol, thank you for sharing what is on your heart. All I can say is I agree totally in what you had to share. (John 3:16 - because He lives!)

Blessings
catherinesangels@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Rising again, learning this real lesson provides so much groundwork for this nation.
While remembering NYC, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania, families, witnesses, and rescuers I'll join in a double round of thankfulness for protection. Viewing review tapes during televised ceremonies and a conspiring intention program in that same sequence batch of journalism gave such a continued sense of impact. Those folks in Pennsylvania have been left out of the journalism loop way too often. Their plane may have been a total fireball of all of another institution if ... if.... bless 'em for their courage and strength of commitment to family and country from the skies. How awe inspiring that it was a field instead of housing subdivision or institutional building, if 'it' had to be 'something'.
The password for this entry is inatoxy. In a toxy - In a taxi? or In a toxic situation? Interesting combination of letters on this day's entry. Just an FYI of curious nature.
Calendar page sneak peek is a great teaser.
Keep Looking UP!