Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A cool card by my friend...

Susanne purchased the neat Window Box Wonder set and created a fun card for me.  This set is on my wish list. She used Copic markers to color but I have no idea what paper she used other than the Copic white card stock for the images.




I also just finished my 2nd set of card fronts for a swap of "new images".  I can't show the card yet but I can give you this little peek:



I used the new Autumn Leaves set and colored with Aquacolor Crayons directly on the stamps then misted before applying to the Miss Moxie cardstock.   My 2 sets will be postal today and when I get my swap back I can post the 2 cards.


I'm hoping to get back on schedule with my posts. Last Friday night we had so much rain that our creek bed flooded and we couldn't get home. I stayed with Susanne and Dean stayed in Tucson at a hotel. I then went to Tucson Saturday morning and accompanied him to Coolidge, AZ where he was working on some farm equipment.  We got home late that afternoon and the creek bed was difficult for the car due to the bank washing.  Sunday after church Dean then graded the road and now vehicles can go through much easier. I have pictures but will post them to my Livin' Hot personal blog later.  So, I lost a whole day that I planned to finish some projects. Now, back to the work table....    LOL!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

OMG ... how WONDERFUL is your friend's card ... it's just perfect! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Glittered Paws said...

What a beautiful card - and what a wonderful friend to make that card for you. I haven't decided yet if it is on myu "must have" list - would like to see some more samples. Just a tease on the new catalog swap - can't wait to see what everyone comes up with - I am sure it will be awesome.

Rita W said...

Your friends card is absolutely adorable! I love the front and back windows/girl.!

KellyRae said...

Susanne's card is darling. Love the front and back of the little girl. I can't believe you were only 20 minutes away and didn't call!