Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A couple cards made at Seminar...

I would like to show you a couple cards we made while at Seminar.  These both use new sets in the catty and one of them is on my wish list.  Take a look...


This card could be used for Christmas but then again, it'd work for a birthday or anniversary! Do you notice that large background? Actually there's a couple sets used to create that.  One is Damask Backgrounder and the other, Vintage Backgrounds. Also used is Noble Notes and Fundamental Frames. The base card is Kraft card stock and some olive green card stock for the frame.  Inks used was Burnt Umber PH and VersaMark.


Here's the closeup. The detail of the Frame is wonderful! After punching a 1/4" hole in the tag I added a piece of sheer brown ribbon to add more embellishment.  I also used Pop Dots on the text piece for more dimension.  Oh, I sponged the Burnt Umber ink on my Kraft pieces to make them more vintage.


Here's a "Bah-da-Bing" card. That's what TAC™ called it! And there definitely is some bling!! We used Angelee SWIC and ribbon, Floral & Stone Impressability, and the Clear & Pearl Gem Collection. Oh, a sanding block was used to bring out the swirls from the texture.


Isn't this gem just lovely?  It really added the bling! This card is so feminine. But, with the gem, it may be difficult to mail and will definitely cost more than the current 44 cents.

I still have more from Seminar to share so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sandi Richardson said...

Oh my dear, you knew I'd love these two cards!!! Very elegant. Show me more =:()