Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sneak Peek...

I just received my special order of some of the new stamp sets coming out in TAC's new catalog July 1.  We've been asked NOT to show the sets but I'll show a little bit of a card I made using one of the sets.  This sneak peek is from the set called Happily Grateful.  You're only going to see a bit of 2 of the 8 images...



I used paper from Lilly Anna SWIC and matching cardstock. I used a K-Pad on the butterfly and Jardin Moss PH ink on the branch...

Did I peak your interest on my sneak peek??? Hope so!  You may want to reserve your copy of the new Inspiration Book & Catalogue coming out the end of June!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

You tease you - I have to get my Wing It bundle ordered so I can play too!!!

Chelsea said...

this is awesome!!!! I just got my bundle too! I love the new sets!