Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy, busy, busy....

I've been working feverishly today getting ready for a FunShop on Saturday in west Tucson, AZ. Linda has 10 confirmed and a possible 5 more that haven't made up their minds yet! We're making Middle-Step cards, a bit more difficult card than usual. Linda fell in love with one I made and taught at the AZ Scrapbooking store in Green Valley, AZ a month ago. Thank goodness that my friend, Susanne, is coming along to help me! I hope to get the card we're going to make finished shortly and posted. So please be patient!

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Have a fabulous time at your FunShop! I know the card will be specTACular!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Teresa Jenkins said...

Hope that your funshop is wonderful! Can't wait to see what you are making!