Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh My Goodness, It's a Christmas Card!!!

Can you believe it, I'm already making my Christmas cards!  My goal is to make 5 a month to be ready in November when I start sending cards.  And, over on Paper Wings, we have a Christmas Card club which challenges us to make our cards and even has different monthly themes or stamp sets to use. For March we had to make nontraditional cards.




I used a set called Reindeer Food that was offered as a special last fall.  And the background set is Swirly Gigs.  I stamped everything with Noir and used my White Gel pen to embellish.  The paper is all from my stash, brown, tan, and black cardstock. Oh, and I did sponge some Burnt Umber to around the piece that the reindeer is stamped on.  (Is this a dangling participle??) 

So, what do you think of my "non-traditional" card??

And don't forget when you're at my "shopping cart" to check out the Specials that TAC is offering.  Or the Online Only items. There are even some Monthly Specials. So, if you want to order directly through my site and have questions, contact me.  One thing to keep in mind when you enter an item number such as T-2658 (Swirly Gigs) is to enter as t2658.  No upper case, no gaps, no dashes/hyphens.

2 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

I have loved this card since the first time I saw it!!! It is absolutely GORGEOUS~

Suzanne said...

Extremely cool!