Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here's another 3 One Sheet Wonder cards...

Are you enjoying this series of cards??  I was amazed just how fun it was to create using the technique.  Anyway, I've still got 5 cards to show and here's 3...  Oh, in case you forgot, the main stamp set is Anchor To The Soul....


I had some 1/4" blue ribbon to embellish this card.  I'm still debating what I think of using it.  What do you think??


This one is so easy!  Just a strip of torn cardstock added for emphasis. One could add buttons, bows, whatever for more embellishments but I like it as it is.


Again I used the 1" circle punch and pop dots. Kinda cool how the pattern strips "frame" the text.

So, are you bored yet??  I have 2 more cards to show!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

You did a great job on these WSW cards...I have enjoyed seeing them all