Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Did you miss me??

Sorry I've been missing in action.  A lot happened in the last few days.  Not only did I have 2 days of working on tax stuff to send to our son, the CPA but Dean lost his job. So, we will be working on getting some unemployment benefits, possibly filing for Social Security, looking for health insurance we can afford (which is unlikely) and more.   We are trusting God to help us through this time of trials.  I did find $1000 in our checkbook that I missed when I balanced the bank statement today!  Praise God!

So, since the swap I was in has been finalized and I can now show you the 2 cards that I gave a sneak peek on a while back, here they are!



This card uses Anchor to the Soul, a new set.  Also used is green, yellow, and dark purple cardstocks, Tutti Frutti SWIC pattern paper , watercolor paper, Noir PH ink,. Prismacolor H2O pencils, the Niji water brush, the Giga Scalloped Circle punch, the Mega Circle punch, the Stardust Clear Gel pen, a white gel pen, and a Fiskars Treading Water border punch.  Hmmm...  I think I have it all listed. 


This card uses the Boots set, another great new set.  Also used K-Boyz DWIC pattern paper, Noir PH ink, white gel pen, the Giga Scalloped circle punch, the Mega Circle punch, the Stardust Clear Gel pen, and a 3" circle punch.

So, was it worth the wait?? 

2 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

yep, I missed you! These are great cards, but I really, really like the boot one!

Angela K said...

Fun cards, love the coloring on the chair!