Monday, March 8, 2010

A couple of sneak peaks...

I joined in on a swap (a trading of cards) over on Paper Wings (click on the button in the lower left sidebar).  We had to use NEW sets from the recently released Serendipity Street (spring supplement).  I cannot show the cards until the swap is complete but I will give you a sneak peak.



I need to figure out my camera better and get my close ups more clear.  Anyway, this cool boot is from the Boots set.  I colored with my Prismacolor Pencils and used the Stardust Clear gel pen on the gold sections.  You can also see the pale gray outline of the boot.  I used the Tombow Grey marker to make the boot stand out from the paper a bit more. Just too cool!



This cool chair and lemonade glass came from the Anchor to the Soul set.  I colored with the Prismacolor H2O pencils and the Niji water brush.  Can you see the sparkly ice in the glass?  I used the Stardust Clear gel pen on it.  I did stamp on watercolor paper with Noir PH ink.

I hope in a couple weeks to be able to post the 2 cards in their entirety.  Stay tuned!!

 

2 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

These look so neat, can't wait to see the whole finished projects

KellyRae said...

Gosh Carol, they do look grand. I like how you popped up that little bit of grass (and of course the sparkly ice is delish). Those boots are looking kinda sassy too. Can't wait to see the full reveal.