Monday, February 8, 2010

You are Dino-Mite!

I remember watching an old sitcom back in the '70's (I think) where AJ was always saying, "Dine-O-Mite!" Anyway, TAC has a special right now and these stamps are part of the set! And I pulled a quickie on the red circle - it's embossed but can you figure out what I used?? I did use my Wizard but not a circle die. I'll give you a hint, you cut these off to get to the contents. Take a close look at the close-up picture.



This adorable little dinosaur and text is from the Little Darlins set. Isn't this great for a little boy?? Can be a Valentine or a birthday card. Check out this LINK for this set. I used the Super Jumbo Circle punch for the piece the little guy is stamped on. And I used Noir PH ink for all images.



The green and red cardstocks are from the DCWV Brights stack. Oh, can you see that I pierced the large white circle? And it is cut using a circle cutter. The red "embossed" circle was punched using a 3" circle punch. I colored this little guy with Prismacolor Pencils and used my blending stump and Odorless Mineral Spirits to blend.

So, have you figured out what I used to emboss the red circle?? No? It was an orange juice lid!! I did play with the Wizard plates to make sure I didn't have too tight a fit and to not cause any damage to my Wizard.