Monday, February 1, 2010

Flower girl, oh, I mean Kitty Girl...

I was cleaning out some old emails and came across a blog post from last October (yeah, I save some to read again) and I think it was Laurie that had this cool sketch. So, I grabbed paper, stamps, ink and pencils and started playing.


This cute little Kitty girl (and inside sentiment) is from a "special" that TAC™ is currently having. The set name is Brighten Your Day (yours for $13.95 with a qualifying $30 order). The paper is from our Lilly Anna SWIC collection. I stamped all images with Noir PH ink. The cute little "flowers" are punched from the bottom of the papers! I used 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches and pop dots. The phrase on the bottom right corner is from the Thinking of You hostess set.



I colored this little gal with my Prismacolor pencils and used odorless mineral spirits and a blending stump to color. And the flower, nose, lace trim, and dots were colored with the Souffle Gelly Roll pens! You just can't see the shine from my photo but it is cool and raised a bit.


I did a little more than usual with the inside. I layered the phrase on more Lilly Anna paper for a bit more finished look.

Now, wouldn't this card be great for a little girl? Just cute!

No comments: