Saturday, January 23, 2010

We have a winner!

I wrote all the names of the commenters that followed the rules, the new followers, and the one that posted my drawing on her blog on pieces of paper. I folded each slip once and put them in a can and shook them up. I had my hubby, Dean, reach into the can and draw a name. Are you ready.... Are you curious..... Well, Suzanne, you WON!!! I will be contacting you for your address to mail you the goodies!! I want to thank all of you who entered my drawing. You made my Blogoversary wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Suzanne. Imagine you'll have lots of fun playing with your new stamping blog candy. I'm happy for you and for Carol, too. Happy Blog - anniversary, Carol. va

Trudy Osborn said...

COngrats, Suzanne! Have fun with those wonderful goodies!