Saturday, January 2, 2010

Upcoming class...

I will be teaching a class at GVR on Jan. 13 (Green Vallley, AZ). I'll be teaching 3 techniques, Ghosting, Reverse Spotlighting, and Faux Cloisonne. If you are a member of GVR please sign up at your Social Center or the main office. Cost is $12 and you will need to bring supplies. Here is one sample of the Reverse Spotlighting technique:


I used the Take Pride stamp set. I think it turned out very elegant! I have an abundance of cardstocks and that's where the grey is from. I stamped my images with Noir PH ink, added the black & white ribbon then topped it off with the white button and black scrapper's floss.



Here's a close-up of the "spotlighting". Can you guess what I did? If you are taking my class this card and the other samples will be given away to the "students"! Stay tuned for more samples for this class.

Also, don't forget my class on Jan. 6 at the AZ Scrapbooking store. We'll be making 3 Valentine Easel cards!

No comments: