Saturday, January 16, 2010

A snowy hello!

Here is the final card I made as a sample for the ghosting technique for my recently taught class at GVR (Green Valley Recreation, AZ). I had to use up my "pieces" of the technique and this is just about it.


Again I used Ornamental Snowflakes but added a text stamp from the Tiny Tidbits hostess set. Again I used Prussian Blue and VersaMark inks. And the paper is still Bazzil Blues and glossy cardstock. And I still used my brayer. But this time I added 3 blue brads!


Here is a closeup of the background technique. Actually my last post and this one used the same sample cut into pieces. I still have a small piece left but I'll not be using it for a while. So, what do you think of this "ghosting" technique?

2 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Very pretty!

cynD said...

Carol it is realy nice.. I like this look You did good darlin' thanks for sharing.