Friday, January 22, 2010

It's my 2 year blogoversary!!

Have I got a treat for you! I've been blogging for 2 years now and I want to celebrate! I'm giving away to some lucky commenter a package that retails for about $63.00!! You may be the lucky one! You must follow the rules to qualify and only comments on THIS post are put into the drawing. I will put all entries into a bucket and have my hubby draw the lucky recipient! ( I don't know how to use the random generator.)



In this package is: Juliette SWIC ($6.95 - page 24), Sands of Time SWIC ($19.95 - page 42), Catelynne FWIC (10.95 - page 58), Brighten My Day DC ($6.95 - page 62), Rockin' Roxie Matchbook Kit ($8.95 - page 31), and Interactive Stamp set (approx. $8.95). I know my picture isn't very good but it's not easy standing 12" x 12" paper upright! And I did list the page numbers of where you can find the paper in our Inspiration Book and Catalogue so you can see what I'm giving away. But, I don't have a picture of the stamps but there are images of arrows, pointing fingers on hands, text, and more!

Rules:
1. Leave a comment on THIS blog post (comment link is below the 3 pictures at the bottom of this post in little tiny red letters) with your email addy (so I can contact you if you win as Blogger doesn't give me your email addy when you leave a comment). (1 entry in the drawing)
2. Become a follower. (1 entry in the drawing)
3. Tell your friends. Those who comment MUST tell me who told them about this drawing. If your name is mentioned you get another entry in the drawing.
4. Mention this drawing on your site and let me know and get another entry in the drawing.

Enjoy and best wishes for YOUR win! Drawing ends Jan. 22 at 12 midnight Mountain time.

22 comments:

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

WOW Carol, how awesome is this? I am already a follower of yours ;D. The papers you areoffering are totally fun. Congratulations on 2 years of blogging fun. Random.org is really esy to use. Just go to www.random.com and put in your comment amount numbers 1-how ever many comment and entries you count and hit the button. They will show you the randomly picked number in a little box. HTH. Hugs, Sabrina
(Almost forgot sjbutterflydreams@gmail.com)

HixnStix said...

Carol, you're my TAC buddy, and I already follow your blog because I'm a stalker! Hugs from Oklahoma!

Trudy Osborn said...

Happy Blogoversary, Carol. I love your site, creativity, and giving spirit.
My addy is waynen trudy@hotmail.com (take out the spaces)

Junieb said...

Love your blog! congrats on the blogoversary! I did become a follower . . . what a generous prize you are giving! juneb@live.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 2nd Blogoversary, Carol. I enjoy your enthusiasm for creating and sharing. You always have a great variety and are great at sharing your talent. Your give-away is an inspiring way to share TAC and ideas. Whoever wins will be blessed. VA vaanded@msn.com

Carol said...

Carol, congratulations on your blogoversary! Has it really been 2 years. Where has time gone. Love your site, I try to visit your page weekly for my inspiration jolt. chirsch @ rushmore .com

Lizzette said...

Congrats on 2 years of blogging. I love the items you are giving away such a generous give away. I am a follower. I heard about this from sssd diamondhead34@yahoo.com

Thanks for sharing

Lizzette

Melissa said...

What fun I could have!! My wonderful SIL Trudy Osborn posted about your drawing. I became a follower too. Thanks for the chance to win. melissa111283@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol
Always admired your work and your comments! Glad to see you're still around.

Here's my email - herghost@new.rr.com

I'll also become a follower.
Thanks for the opportunity to maybe be a winner!
Sue Stenzel

Diana said...

I'm a follower, thanks for having the contest.
akadi14@aol.com

Diana

Rita said...

Carol - congrats on blogging for 2 years. And many more blogoversaries!!

rita w
stamp2stamp2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol - congrats on your 2 year blogaversary!! I'm from Christianstamper group, which is how I heard about your blog candy.

Brenda in NH
purplerainbow5@yahoo.com

cynD said...

Carol you my TAC hero darlin' Kudos to you! 2 years.. wow I am impressed. thanks

cynD said...

Miss Carol put me in your bucket and draw my name.. LOL love ya darlin' Mamacynsmith@yahoo.com aka cynD hugsto you and yours.

Jan said...

Congrats! Wish I was there to celebrate with you. We have lots of snow here in MT. Jan

Sonia said...

Hi Carol
Congrats on your 2nd Blogoversary. You always have a great variety of beautiful works.
Thanks for the chance to win. I'm a follower too.
Email: rg_sony@yahoo.com
**Sony**

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 2nd year of blogging. You do a great job and thanks for putting the link on FB.

Catherine Kraft said...

Wow two years!!! Congrats on your 2nd anniversary. I'm a follower and love to see all of your creative art work.

catherinesangels@yahoo.com

Michelle Peak said...

Hi Carol,

I can't wait to join TAC!!! I am sooo excited. I think it will be great being in your team!
gotstamps.ido@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Carol,
gongrats on your anniversary. I hope that you have many more.It seems funny that you give all of us the chance to win during this special time for you, but thanks any way. my e-mail is diane_standifer@cox.net

Suzanne said...

Congrats Carol!

Lizzette said...

Thank you i am very excited this has made my day!!!!

Lizzette Raab diamondhead34@gmail.com

my home address is in the database on sssd.

Thanks again