Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fun "students"

Today I taught a class on making a middle step card at Green Valley Recreation, AZ. The gals gave it a great effort considering that the card is more of an intermediate project rather than a beginner project. I wanted to take a picture of them with their creations and here it is! From left to right is Sharon, Kendra, Mary Jo, and Barbara.



Sharon and Kendra are new stampers and their creations were great! Mary Jo and Barbara have stamped before and I loved their projects, too! I'm hoping my class size picks up a bit more but the enthusiasm these gals showed is an encouragement to me.

I'll be teaching this same card at the AZ Scrapbooking store February 10th. I'll have kits made to create 3 cards along with all the paper already cut, stamps to use, and the template. At this class the "students" need to bring basic stamping supplies such as black ink, scissors, adhesive, a paper trimmer and scoring tool, and pop dots. If you are interested in taking this class please call the store and reserve your spot.

No comments: