Saturday, January 9, 2010

Finally! A project!

I still don't have my Outlook 2007 but it did ship Thursday!! I'll get my emails up and running soon! And I have to assemble my old computer to retrieve some stuff on those 3" floppies and some "sounds" that didn't transfer over. Other than that this is a cool computer and so FAST!!

Now for the card. I finally got a card made using the colors of the color challenge on Paper Wings last week; brown, kraft, turquoise, and ivory. I got this card completed, photoed, and downloaded to my old computer before I changed computers.

I used Watercolor Plants, Running Stitches, and text from With Sympathy, all stamped with Burnt Umber PH ink. I also color dusted the Burnt Umber around the ivory oval to soften the edge. I also used the Treading Water Fiskars border punch, Super Jumbo Scallop Oval punch, and an oval cutter. I like this card much better than the previous one I posted. What do you think?

1 comment:

KellyRae said...

Carol, I LOVE this one especially with the punched border and then the 'stitched' second border!