Thursday, January 7, 2010

Email problems

I had to order Outlook 2007 in order to do outgoing emails. Until I get the CD from Amazon and get it installed I have no access to my contact list, etc. The disc ships on the 11th so hope to have it by the 15th. Currently I have to go directly to my provider and read my emails there so please be patient. I should get my 'puter back today!! We found my photo editing disc!! The tech will install it and a few others I found! So, may be able to post projects soon!! But, of course, I have to do some creating!! Will hopefully get enthused today! Thanks so much for your patience. Also, my subscribers, please be prepared to get a letter from Feedblitz verifying your subscription with me. I hope to finish the "marketing" end of my blog this week.


No comments: