Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Class sample...

Here's another sample for my upcoming GVR class in Green Valley, AZ. It's my version of the Ghosting technique. I have another sample but the background is so subtle that it can barely be made out so it didn't photo well. Don't forget that if you're a member of GVR and you want to take this class to contact the main office or Desert Hills Social center to sign up for it.




I used 2 stamp sets for this card, Hieroglyph Horses and Wild West. The paper is our Amelia SWIC and cardstock along with coordinating hardware. I won't tell more as I don't want to give away my class!


Here's the closeup of the horse and horseshoes. Again, I will be giving away my samples during the class.

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

Great card! I really need to remember that these sets can be used together.