Thursday, December 24, 2009

Subscriber posting changes

Now you need to click on my blog name (Stampin Hot...)or  TITLE such as "Special Gift Card Holder" or "Our Final Farewell" due to recent changes I made through Feedblitz for my subscribers. This was done so that you would go directly to my blog that I may track my visitors and other analytical information for better marketing. I hope this doesn't inconvenience you. I just really want you to visit my blog!

Also, Feedblitz, wants you to do the following:
  • Add feedblitz@mail.feedblitz.com to your address books or email whitelists immediately.
  • Only unsubscribe using the links Feedblitz provides in each email, and not your ISP's spam or abuse buttons.
  • Look out for the message from FeedBlitz advising you that the change has taken place.
This is for your protection from spam emails. I hope to change the settings after the first of the year to give you time to add the feedblitz email address listed above to your address book/contact list. If you have any questions, please contact me!! I may be making other changes but will keep you updated when I do. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: