Thursday, December 24, 2009

Special Gift Card holder

My folks have a 2009 Nissan Altima and dad has it washed often. So, I thought, why not buy him some gift cards to our local Octopus Car Wash?? This is one gift I know he'll use! Well, I needed to make a card holder for the tokens and came up with this card. I thought, since this is about his car I had to use the Cars set stamped in L'Amore PH ink to match the red Bazzil cardstock.



The Holiday Greetings stamp is an old Gift With Purchase stamp that I kept. I had to stamp it in Noir PH ink so that it would show. I also swiped the white cardstock with the Noir to make it stand out a bit more.


I tried to take a pic of the cute little tree from Christmas Minis that I stamped all over the cover using the Frost Dazzle VersaMark ink. Can you see them?? In person they are just so cute and make a good background for the car. Inside I created a pocket using the red cardstock and slid the wash tokens into it.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and check out my Livin' Hot blog. I posted a great breakfast recipe that we just loved!

No comments: