Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let the Earth be glad!

Have you ever purchased a pack of really cool paper and there was a sheet of tags in it? Have you had brain burbs as to what to do with them? It's even harder to use them as the focal point of a card! That was a challenge on Paper Wings last week.


I started with More Mimi SWIC and tag. I stamped the tag in Noir PH ink with a phrase from our Be Still set. It's one of my favorites! I run some Mimi ribbon through the tag and added some more of the paper as a backing on the tag so that it would show up on the card. I edged the background piece with Burnt Umber PH ink. I used various Bitty Blossoms and paper posies as embellishments along with some Lime Green Scrappers Floss and a safety pin!


Here is a closeup of the ribbon tie, floss and safety pin. It just doesn't photo that well but you get the idea! This card can be used for almost any occasion but I don't think a guy would appreciate it! LOL!

No comments: