This card is the result of another Paper Wings challenge during the Holiday Celebration we had last week.
I used some TAC™ retired paper called Kamalaht. The stamp is from the Hieroglyph Horses. Isn't it cool! I used a technique from the newest Technique Junkies newsletter to create the horse. I also used Versamark Ink, Noir PH ink, Transcendence Embossing Powder, my brayer, black cardstock, and 5 mini black brads. The line where the brads are located is actually a design in the paper so I took advantage of it to line up the brads.
Here's a closeup of the horse. It and the black paper are all one piece. This would make a cool masculine card. I will have to play with this technique some more!