Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm seeing circles everywhere!

This card is the result of a "Bingo" game on Paper Wings last week during our Holiday Celebration. We were given a list of stamp sets from which we chose 16 sets that we had in our stock. The caller would call a set every so often and, if we had that set, we had to create a card and upload it to the gallery. The first angel to upload 4 cards won. Well, I didn't win. I only had 2 of the called sets.

Christmas Circles was the set called. I decided to use Pop Rockz SWIC since it has a sheet of circles paper. I stamped noel from the Tag Tidbits set in each circle with Bordeaux PH ink.


I stamped the 2 different circles on white cardstock and punched each out using the Mega Circle and Extra Jumbo circle punches. I also used the little phrase from the Tag Tidbits since it fit so nicely in the small circle. The green ink is Chartreuse Ph ink. Can you see where I used my Stardust Clear Gel pen?? And the ribbon is from my stash. Oh, I also used Pop Dots to raise the circles for more dimension. I think I'm done making Christmas cards for a while. But I'm still sending cards!! Did you get all yours out??

I had some problems publishing this post, it was supposed to go live on the 20th! Oh well, you get 2 posts today!

No comments: