Monday, December 28, 2009

Final Christmas card for 2009....

I had a secret sister through our Paper Wings group and this is the card I made for her. I didn't want to post this until after she got her gift as I didn't want to give myself away! I really enjoy Paper Wings and anyone can check out the gallery, you don't have to be an "angel" to look.


I used Winchester SWIC pattern paper and Core'dinations cardstock. Don't you love this Vintage Santa?? I may have to order him but I borrowed the set from a customer. I also used the Giga Scallop Circle & Mega Circle punches.

Here you can see that I faintly colored the Santa suit using my H2O pencils and Niji water brush.

I think I'm now done posting Christmas cards for this year! I sent out about 60 cards so I still have a few left over to have for next year - or maybe another drawing!! There were some I just didn't get cards out to, like my AZ Stampers group. Maybe I'll make some New Year cards...

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

Beautiful card, Carol! She is a lucky lady