Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Oval Frame

Here's the last of the 3 oval frames. I'm also working on a small square one but it's not done yet! Again, there's no stamping on this one.


This is covered with paper from the Pop Rockz SWIC collection. I realized when going through my paper collections that I'm getting down and need to replenish! Anyway, I painted the frame green before adhering the paper then covered with a coat of decoupage medium. The flowers are from the Garden Mix Bitty Blossoms jar. I then added the buttons and white scrappers floss. In case you're wondering I used a skewer to curl the floss. I love this look.


I found this button in Ava Embellishment Jar and added a large yellow brad in the center. Cool look!

I hope you know by now that most of the supplies I use are a link to my online shopping cart. Check it out! Should you want some stamps and supplies you can shop from the ease of you chair! Have a cup of coffee/tea and don't worry about getting dressed! No crowds! And your order will be shipped directly to you! The shipping is $6.95 or 10%, whichever is greater. I understand this is normal and no, we don't have free shipping during the holidays. If you have any questions about my projects, please feel free to contact me and I'll help you.

No comments: