Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tower of Cupcakes

Is that a catchy title?? Because that is what this card is all about! I have a Christmas sweatshirt that has this same tower made of Santas and we have a granddaughter whose birthday is coming up so this card was born. I think she'll like it. She'll be 5 in December.


I used our Little Cupcake set and Thinking of You Level C set stamped with Noir PH & L'Amore PH inks. The shiny paper I purchased at the Recycle place in Kansas City, KS or MO when we had our TAC™ annual Seminars in that city. The base card is white cardstock. I had to use 1/4" Wonder Tape as the shiny stuff is quite slick! I colored all these little sweet things with my Prismacolor H2O pencils and my Niji Water brush. The buttons have Red Scrapper's Floss for added punch. The 1/4" white ribbon was purchased at Walmart or someplace like that.



Here you can see that I outlined the frosting and flowers with the Stardust Clear Gel pen. Just too cool! I had to make a couple of cupcake masks to make this tower. I haven't done any masking for quite some time. How about you??

2 comments:

Christina said...

This is so cute!!!!

Sonia said...

Love how you did this card look so cute. Love it!

**Sony**