Saturday, August 8, 2009

I am in shape...

No, really, I am! In fact, we all are in shape. But what is that shape?? This card uses the new Funny Farm and Funny Farm Phrases sets. Don't you just love this little piggy??


Now you can see what shape I am! Isn't this just a hoot!!

I also used Bazzil Mono Reds, a scrap of Pop Rockz (the pattern pink holey strip on the cover), white cardstock, 1 1/2" circle punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Giga Scallop Circle punch, Noir PH ink, Prismacolor Pencils, a journaling Pen, a Stardust Clear Gelly Pen, and my Fiskars Treading Water border punch. I don't think my holey strip was the right color after I got this put together but overall I like how this turned out. What do you think??

4 comments:

Sonia said...

I love the color, the image, every detail... Beautiful!!!, Great Card!
**Sony**

Diana said...

This is so funny, I have those sets, and am going to send a friend that card, we were just discussing losing weight. Thanks for the inspiration.
Diana

Melisa Waldorf said...

Ha! Your so funny! I'm definitely a shape. We want discuss which one. Gotta tell you I love your new avatar at Paperwings! Cute card chick!

Anonymous said...

Great cards - going to have to get me that set!!

rita w