Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Promotions Ending and Stamps for Sale

Just a heads up that our TACbag (you know, the grab bag of stamps) and the Discounted Accessories promotions will be ending on Monday, July 20, 2009. If you are interested in any of these items you must get your order in asap!!

Also, I have 90+ stamp sets for sale. I'm working on a slideshow which will be in the left sidebar to show what I have. It's a first come, first get! The prices do NOT include shipping. If you want more than one set then I'll combine them to get you the best shipping price I can and all shipping will be actual cost based on your zip code.
If you're one of my Green Valley, AZ ladies, no shipping. Also, many of these sets are on our old red cushion with Alene's Tack It Over & Over, not the clingy grey cushion. So, heads up when looking. Names and prices are listed with the sets. I do have the "Contact Me" at the top of the sidebar so you can email me with what you want or use my new "chat" box. Also, to get a better look at the sets, just click on one of them! It'll bring up a new window with all of them. Then you can click on a particular set to get a close up. I take Paypal for payment or checks from my Green Valley gals. Happy shopping!!


No comments: