Friday, July 31, 2009

Just because....

I seen this sketch on some blog (you know, I look at so many that I really need to write down where I get some of my inspiration) and had to use the last piece of this technique. So, what do you think??



Stamps: Just Because
Paper: white glossy, county blue (from my stash)
Embellishments: felt flowers and red button from Ava Collection, pink buttons, white scrappers floss, 1/2 " Glue Dots
Ink: L'Amore and Noir PH

This card would be good for any occasion! It will require padding and extra postage to mail so hand delivery would be best. Have you tried sketches for card designs? You know we have some in our new catalog! Great inspiration if you're having a brain burp!

5 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

WOW! You really got quite a few cards out of that tech. Great job

Suzanne said...

Very feminine

Christina said...

Another beautiful card! You've been on a roll girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Neat card! I like the flowers you created from the Ava collection. rita w

Debra Hensley said...

Very Nice! I like it alot!!