Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beautiful day or not??

I tried a color challenge at Paper Wings using only red, light blue, and cream papers. I really don't like it much. The first with an idea as to fixing it without tearing apart the layers will win this card to fix it yourself!
I used Beautiful Day, Red cardstock strips, cream & light blue cardstocks, and L'Amore PH ink.
I did make another card using this color combo that I like better and will post next. Anyway, please leave a comment and your email addy so I can get ahold of you!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Very pretty!

Patti J. said...

I think it's pretty! But...I know what you mean! I made one yesterday that I felt the same way about! We are our own worst critics, aren't we? Good job!

joycented@cox.net said...

Carol, On your Beautiful Day or Not card, I think I would use shades of red and blue to color the flowers. Just a thought as I don't not like the card. Joyce L. joycented@cox.net