Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stamp Party Projects

Today I have a stamp party to do. I'm showcasing the Scor-Pal, my favorite tool! Most of the guests have never stamped before so I'm doing rather simple projects.

This card uses DCWV white core cardstock, white cardstock, Spring Dream stamp set, Noir PH ink, Prismacolor Pencils, and a sanding block.


This card is identically scored on the upper right and lower left corners. I used Bazzil Browns cardstock, Friendly Greetings stamp set (a special from a while back), Burnt Umber PH ink, and Giga Scallop square punch. I'm still trying to decide if I should color the little cowboy, what do you think?? (After receiving a couple comments I did color the cowboy. His hat is blue, the scarf is red, and his mustache is grey. Kinda reminds me of Sam Elliot.)


This is the card everyone will be making. The paper is Angelee SWIC, Bazzil Purples, and white cardstock. I used Beautiful Day stamp set, Noir PH ink, and Prismacolor Pencils. It is a simple card but sometimes simple still has a great look. Hopefully the party will go good. The hostess is highly interested in becoming an "angel". I met her at my class last month at the AZ Scrapbook Store in Green Valley, AZ.

This next week I hope to get lots of creating done. I have pics from our WY trip of our children and such. I really want to do some scrapping. Plus I have some 6 x 6 scrapbook pages to make for trades for our TAC annual convention. Plus I have a horrible head cold right now so I'm not getting much done at all! So, I hope you have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Great cards for new stampers! The bottom one is my favorite, but then I LOVE that paper. As for the cowboy, I would color it, but then I have a REALLY hard time not coloring...so I guess I am not much help, huh.

KellyRae said...

Those are wonderful cards to showcase the ScorPal. I would color the cowboy too. Feel better!

Lori said...

I don't use my ScorPal often enough and really it's such an easy to use tool.