Sunday, June 14, 2009

Joy and Snowflakes

Here's my card for my monthly commitment. I miss the snows of northwest WY. I've lived there most of my life. Here in sunny southern AZ there rarely is snow (but it has snowed!). Anyway, here's what I came up with.


Here is a closeup of the medallion. The mounting tape under the scalloped circle and snowflake circle really help "pop" the medallion. I also stamped in the larger circles in the pattern paper.

Stamps: Christmas Circles, Ornamental Snowflakes
Paper: Paperbilities pattern paper, grey & white cardstocks
Punches: Giga Scallop Circle, Ex. Jumbo Circle, 1/8" hole punch
Inks: Agean Sea, VersaMark, Brilliance Moonlight White, Brilliance Sky Blue
Other: Silver E.P., Souffle Gelly Pens, foam mounting tape (or Pop Dots)


By the time November gets here I'll have over 100 cards made! I send cards to my customers, friends, and, of course, family! And I hope to sell some and give some as gifts. Will you be ready for Christmas?? Just do a few a month, no pressure!

3 comments:

KellyRae said...

What a cool idea to stamp the snowflakes onto the patterned paper circles!

AngelCompanyStamper said...

I really like what you did with the background on that card!

Barb said...

This is so pretty! Love the elegance of the EP, and the beautiful blue!