Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Back!

I just got home from Wichita. I'm exhausted!! We probably didn't get more than 3 - 4 hours of sleep per night and last night I only got maybe 2!! So, just wanted you all to know I'm now headed to my chair for a long needed nap! Our new TAC™ 2009 Inspiration Book is WONDERFUL!! Lots of new images of all kinds!! And some new tools, like the Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper (which I'm now a proud owner) and the Scor-Bug (which I also have)! Wahoo! So this week after I catch up on almost 600 emails I'll be back to creating and posting the cool projects from our convention and playing with new stamp sets!! My catalogs should be here tomorrow and so far about 10 have been spoken for! So, I'll be back! (I hope I didn't sound like Arnold S.!)

PS. As to the comment about the video - it was of me dancing!! And NO WAY am I putting that on here! LOL! Thanks, Janee!! I love ya, girl!

3 comments:

Patti J. said...

Yikes! 600 emails? Get some rest, and we can't wait to see what you make with your TAC goodies! Glad you enjoyed seminar...

Janee said...

When are you going to post the video??? :-)

poki said...

Glad you made it home! I'm safely back in Texas too! Mom's surgery was postponed (surgeon got sick) so I have some time back to get ready for my open house next week.