Friday, May 15, 2009

Blog Candy!!

I now have had over 10,000 hits and I want to reward one of my great readers with a gift for this accomplishment! I'm going to give someone all 4 of these cards showcasing Pea Pickin'!

Just leave a comment on this post. Please let me know how you like my creations, if there is anything you'd like to see, any improvements or whatever! I will take comments up to next Thursday, May 21 midnight Pacific Time. I will draw a name on Friday the 22nd. If your name is drawn I will be contacting you for your address. So, please include your email address in your comment to make things easier! I will get these in the mail June 2nd (as I'll be gone the 23rd - 31st) to you!! Remember that I moderate comments so yours will not show up immediately!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol
I enjoy yor blog and the eye candy you share, thx much barb rolln88@hotmail.com

Glenna said...

I always enjoy 'dropping in' to read your blog. I feel like I'm visiting an old friend and I'm reminded of the laughs and fun times we've shared at past retreats. I sure would love to attend another one but life is getting in the way for too many of us.
Glenna
glenna17is@gmail.com