Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet, Delightful, and Sassy!

My personal challenge this time was to use stamps in some way on my scrapbook page! Well, I rarely don't use stamps. I figure since I'm a stamper I use stamps on everything in some way or other. So, this page of 2 of our loverly granddaughters uses stamps for the background, embellishments, and journaling! We will be going to see these 2 little cuties next month! My photo here is a bit off-color due to the lighting but in real life it is very clear and colorful!


Supplies used:
Stamps: This Girl, Starburst Florals, Just A Note
Paper: DCWV Neutrals cardstock stack, white cardstock
Ink: Noir PH (I stamped off once before stamping on my white to get a grey, less bold, look.)
Misc: Impress Brights markers (would you believe that my set was purchased in 2002 and it's just now starting to dry a bit!)

11 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

Great use of the stamps Carol! Looks good.

Angela K said...

Very cute, I like the word used as a background!

Bridgett said...

Oh I love it! The picture is so sweet and the stamping is fantastic!

Trudy Osborn said...

Cute page, I like how you made your own background paper. Those two are adorable...I love the personality that is captured in the littlest one.

Anna said...

Oh, what a darling photo! Very nice scrapbook page too! Clever way to use the G stamp from This Girl too.

Laurie said...

This is so much fun! I love the flowers! Great page!

Stacy said...

What a FAB page Carol!! Love how you used multiple stamps to create such a pretty layout. The flowers are a nice touch :)

Ellie Jacobson said...

Great page Carol..and a great way to make the background with the words..and your granddaughters are adorable!

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

Your Granddaughters are so cute!

Barb said...

Awesome page, Carol! Love the background you've created with stamps, and the trio of flowers are a perfect embelly!

inkmistress said...

Great page! love the words background!

Christina