Friday, April 24, 2009

Sun and Cactus

This is a card I made way back when and realized I've never posted it or anything. I made it right after we moved here in 2007.


I used DCWV Neutrals white core cardstock only. I love the way you can sand it for a distressed look. The cactus is a Sizzix die. The text is retired. This was a fast and easy card yet I like the look very much! And there is a minimum of stamping as you can see! We have lots of saguro cacti here along with prickly pear, ocitillo, jumping cactus, and more. And lizards, tarantullas, black widows, quail, and roadrunners! You don't walk around barefoot and you definitely wear sunscreen! How about making a card to celebrate your landscape?

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Carol, is a great idea your card. I have some photos that match with your card. Is a great idea to make a layout too.
I need some cactus die cuts for layouts.
**Sony**