Friday, April 10, 2009

May 12 class projects

I'll be teaching a class on May 12 from 6 - 8 pm at the AZ Scrapbook Store in Green Valley, AZ.
Here are the 3 cards we'll be making. I used a stamp set from Hero Arts (I must use the store's products, darn) that is rather comparable to our Little Cupcake set. You can't see it here but all 3 cards have Stickles on them. I used only 3 pieces of cardstock, 1/2 piece of glossy white cardstock, and a 1/2 sheet of white cardstock to create these. The class cost is about $14 which includes the paper, using the stamp set and reinkers, and beverages. I'll be teaching a technique called Reinker Splash and I'm looking forward to teaching again. I must use the store supplies since the store needs to sell their products through the class. The other teachers are with SU! and CTMH so I want to see TAC™ also represented. I have many ideas I hope to teach. So, if you're in the Green Valley/Tucson, Arizona area and have questions please contact me.

No comments: