Monday, March 9, 2009

Fantasy or Friendship...... Box, that is!

I created this cool box because of a challenge on Paper Wings. I've seen this before but Jany changed the size a bit and I like it better than the first time I'd seen it. It's called either a Fantasy Box or Friendship Box.


Paper used: Amelia SWIC (dark brown exterior), Sands of Time SWIC, white cardstock, Bazzil Reds cardstock
Inks: Moonlight White Brilliance, Noir & Burnt Umber PH
Stamps: Life is Short, Fancy Curls
Misc: Super Jumbo Flower punch, Essential Elements, Ava Emb. Jar, white scrappers floss, Bubblegum paper posies, a border punch, pink sheer ribbon, miniature dice, 3/16" glue dots, Kokuyo Adhesive

The Cardstock Strips would work wonderfully for the top and bottom boxes rather than using a border punch like I did. I just didn't have the pink at this time.

I will be doing a tutorial this week and would love to see what you come up with!! How about some ideas of stuff to put in the boxes?? I was thinking of: office supplies (paperclips, rubber bands, pushpins) or beauty supplies (cotton balls, Q-tips,).

2 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Fabulous box!!! So pretty! Great tutorial as well

Lori said...

I must try one of these Friendship Boxes. They're great! Thanks for including the tutorial.