Friday, February 27, 2009

I never promised you a rose garden


I was reading Michele Zindorf's blog the other day and decided to sorta follow her tutorial.
Stamps: Rose Garden, Sprigs, Just For You hostess set
Inks: Bordeaux, Chartreuse, Viridian Leaf, Noir, VersaMarker
Tools: Coluzzle Nested Circles, Swivel Knife, Coluzzle Mat, Heat tool, Hydra sponge, Aqua Flow Brush, decorative scissors
Paper: White Premium, Black, green from my stock
Misc: green ribbon, Clear EP

If you are interested in the Coluzzle system you need to order quickly. It is being discontinued. I really like this cutting system and have many templates! I'll be sad to see it go.

Today I'm teaching a class in Green Valley, AZ. We'll actually be making cards - the Flap Fold Card and a Squash Book. My numbers are down but I think it's because when I submitted my paperwork to the head office I didn't mention "stamping"! Good thing I have an email list to help drum up business! I hope to get some pictures of my class and their projects and post them here. Many of these wonderful ladies go back to their home states in March.

Also, if there is anything you'd like to see me post please contact me! I aim to please! Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Carol,
Very nice card. I love the colors.,