Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Great award received!

I received this award from an angelhood member, Lori!
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

As to passing this on, there are so many deserving winners and so many that I follow have received this so at this time I will not be passing this on. Instead I want to say thanks to those whose blogs I read regularly for the great ideas they pass on. And I hope everyone has a great New Year and that tonight you reflect on the greatness of God for your protection in 2008 and for His provision and blessings for 2009.

No comments: