Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

As we celebrate Christmas I want to praise God for the blessings He's given us this past year, my family and our children and their families, Dean's job, our home, and most of all, my salvation. I also want to thank Him for the gift of His son, Jesus, sent to take on the sins of the world so that we may have a relationship with Him.

Here is another "sneak peak" of another stamp set that will be available with our new Megalogue coming out Feb. 1. It's called You Are and will retail for $8.95.

I still have one gift to make for my stepdaughter but she knows it will be late. I hope to start it maybe on Friday. I did get lots of cards made but not sent. I hope to be more organized next year, hmmmm.... That could be a resolution! Tonight I will start a breakfast casserole for our brunch tomorrow. Mom and Dad will come over and we'll open our gifts before my hubby goes to work.

May you have a very blessed Christmas!

No comments: