Monday, October 27, 2008

Still working on Christmas cards!

I'm still making cards to send to family, friends, and customers. Here's one I did for a sketch challenge on Paper Wings.

I used various greens from both DCWV Cardstock stacks, a scrap of white cardstock, the tree from the Holiday Magic stamp set, GWP Greetings (you can get it free with a $30 net order!), Mega Scallop Oval punch, Coluzzle Nested Oval, mat, swivel knife, Versamark Ink, Landscape PH ink, and a sanding block.

So, are you getting into the Christmas spirit? I've seen Christmas decorations in many stores already!! My goodness it seems way early but you know, November starts this weekend!

2 comments:

stampin'fool said...

I like the coloring on this card. Very nice

Anonymous said...

I'm getting in the Christmas spirit after looking at your cards. I love the effect of the trees. And I"m going to have to get out that coluzzle and do more with it. thks for the inspiration. ita