Monday, October 13, 2008

Not much happening!

It's been a busy weekend and what stamping I got done I can't post until January as the items are for a design team call on Paper Wings On Line. Sorry. Also, TAC has a design call out for samples for the new spring/summer catalog coming out in February so I want to get some items done for that and they need to be in the mail in 2 weeks!! Ouch! As I work I will have items that I don't want to send in so I will be posting them.

Also, I updated my Livin' Hot blog today with a great recipe that I really like so please check it out!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey Carol - you are creating for January already? WOW - you are so ahead of the game - I am still trying to get things done for a Hostess club tomorrow night :) My projects are getting scaled down a little more all the time. Such grand ideas and just not enough hours in the day!

Hope things are going well :) Have a great day!