Thursday, October 2, 2008

New drawing to enter!!

The Angel Company has another great drawing!! Please click here to enter. You can only win if you enter the drawing! It's a Moxie/Roxie package of paper, ribbon, hardware, and stamps with a retail value of $53.80!!! Now, who wouldn't want a great "freebie" like this! Come on, click on the link and enter your information. And remember to check the correct box that you are currently taken by an angel if you are one of my great customers!

Also remember that Double Dips is going on this month. For a $100 order you get 6 GWP stamps, 2 Hostess A sets, and 2 half-price items! Plus we have a new Stamp of the Month which is wonderful (I may have to put in an order to get this one)! And I'm giving cards as a triple bonus for the first 3 orders until my ending date so get to my ecommerce site (unfortunately no way to get the free GWP stamps when ordering direct) or contact me and I'll get you all the benefits!!!
So, get it in gear. And did you know that Saturday the 4th is National Card Making Day? Take some time out and enjoy creating a card for that special someone!

Happy stamping!!

No comments: