Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hooting Owls

My cousin, Mary, is having a birthday soon and she has a great sense of humor so.....
this card is for her. I seen a card very similar on Splitcoast Stampers and just couldn't stop laughing! The "hooters" phrase was made on my computer and I tried to match the font of the Happy Birthday. The owls are from the new Fall Supplement set called Artsy Owls and I think they're just wonderful! The Happy Birthday is from the Trendy Greetings set and I use that set so much! The background for the card from is a Cuttlebug embossing folder and I used some DCWV white core paper and my sanding block. I colored the cute little rascals with my Prismacolor Pencils.

Now, how about you make a humorous card?? Have fun and I hope you didn't spray your computer monitor with your coffee when you seen this! But then, you did get your monitor clean.. LOL!

I have added some stuff to my "Livin' Hot" blog so click on the link in the Favorites and check it out.

5 comments:

Barb said...

LOVE the 'Hooters' card! I know a few people that would appreciate that one ;)

Angela K said...

HA HA !! You are too funny! Great cards!1

Teresa Brooks said...

Sooo Cute. Love the card

Sassy Runner Girl said...

LOVE the cards- too funny! I love the OWL sets :)

Anonymous said...

love the owls! Great cards!

Christina